Skip to content
Pros and Cons of DTF
Let's take a quick look at both the advantages and disadvantages of personalizing a T-shirt with DTF.
- You can print on T-shirts of any color or fabric
- Very elastic prints that won’t crack when stretching the fabric
- Very high wash and wear resistance
- The print feels slightly plasticized, similar to what you would feel with a screen print transfer or HTV.
- The printing process is more complex than other techniques such as sublimation or DTG.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.